Brisbane and Toowoomba Carpet Cleaning
Carpet is usually one of the most expensive furnishings in your home. And there is nothing you can do to hide from poorly maintained carpet. That’s why the world’s leading carpet manufacturers all recommend hot water soil extraction (steam cleaning) as the best way to keep carpet clean.
In line with the Australian Standard for carpet cleaning, Nice n Clean deliver the very best carpet clean available by following these eight steps:
- Pre-inspection - our technicians will assess your carpet and advise you of any problems that may be experienced. This is also your opportunity to discuss any issues that you may have.
- Pre-vacuum with a HEPA filtration vacuum. The machine we use has a bacteria filtration screen to kill mould and bacteria - essential for asthmatics.
- Pre-conditioning - next, we will pre-condition your carpets with the most appropriate agents for your needs.
- Agitation - in order for the dirt trapped below the surface to be brought to the top of the pile, we will use a rotary scrubbing unit. We believe this step to be one of the most crucial in obtaining the best clean available.
- Extraction and rinse - with a formidable, self-powered 20hp truck mounted unit. The result is carpet that is free of residue and dirt.
- Rinses - if you choose, we will give your carpet a final deodorizing and/or softening rinse (much like conditioning your hair).
- Soft pad drying - if speed drying is necessary, we are able to remove even more moisture with a soft cotton bonnet.
- Grooming - finally, our technicians will groom your carpet which will make all of the fibres stand upright. Your carpet will look like new.
Jeff loves to hear from his clients and customers. If you would like to get in contact with him, just click here or call him on 1300 66 93 93.