Tile, Bathroom and Floor Cleaning – Brisbane and Toowoomba
Most people have difficulty with their bathroom cleaning – the sad fact is, most common cleaners simply won’t shift the bacteria. It’s a battle for survival, and the bacteria are consistently winning. There’s nothing worse than spending hours with the cleaning, only to have it re-appear soon after.
- On silicone, which nearly all bathrooms have, bacteria become unsightly – a permanent stain if left too long.
- Common toiletries, cosmetics and perfumes such as toothpaste, mouthwash and hair spray also contain acids and chemicals which also damage some surfaces.
- Regular use of a non-acidic stone and tile cleaner will remove any soap scum and hard water deposits.
- In shower recesses we recommend using a squeegee on tiles and shower glass after each use which can minimize soap scum and hard water deposits.
- Citrus based cleaners (acidic) should also be avoided as they can often damage surfaces if used over a long period of time.
To clean these surfaces, use a pH neutral cleaner (such as Nice N Clean ‘Neutra’ Stone and Tile Cleaner). This will remove dirt, cooking oils, food spills and cosmetics. Some food and drinks contain acids that may etch or dull surfaces.
Do you need assistance or advice with cleaning the tiles and concrete surfaces in your Brisbane home? We can help - our safe, approved techniques use high pressure to enter all the tiny cracks and irregularities.
- Call Jeff Nice on 0411 47 37 19 and ask for a tile cleaning quote – and then get a 10% discount. With 20 years’ experience, Jeff will call out and perform the job and give you his expert advice.
Frustrated with spending hours cleaning your Toowoomba home? Why put up with it? It’s an embarrassment! Take action, and make it Nice ‘n Clean today.
Call Jeff Nice for a “quick quote” - 0411 47 37 19 and get a 10% discount if you book same day.