Floor Surface Cleaning Brisbane
If you are having difficulty cleaning on your floor surfaces, it could be that your cleaning techniques actually cause the return of the problem!
Vacuuming can scour the surface, and leave damaged areas. Using the wrong type of polisher can create a problem, and using stronger cleaners can actually ruin the surface. And, leaving grit and dirt on the floor will cause scratching.
The fact is, tiled, glazed and concrete surfaces might look tough, and under normal use, they will last for years. But using the wrong chemicals, or a scouring technique, or even acids – these can damage the surface.
- We recommend the use of non-slip floor mats inside and outside entrances, which capture contaminants such as sand and grit before they can damage surfaces.
- With floor cleaning, damp mopping floor surfaces regularly with a pH neutral cleaner designed for stone and tile surfaces is recommended.
- The Nice N Clean ‘Neutra’ Stone and Tile Cleaner is ideal and will keep the floor surfaces looking at their best.
- If the surface hasn’t been properly sealed, this may contribute to stains and build up.
Naturally – the products we use are professional, and proven to be safe. We use different combinations, to remove different types of grit, grime and oil residue.
When we clean, we don’t just simply turn up the high pressure – in the wrong hands, a high pressure cleaner can do considerable damage – grout can be ripped away, and polished surfaces can be scoured
Floor Surface Cleaning
- Nice N Clean uses ‘Rockstar’ Sealing Products which is an effective sealer for all types of stone, tile and concrete surfaces.
- Anti-slip floor surfaces understandably require more regular cleaning, and damp mopping is usually not sufficient to keep these floor surfaces clean.
- Agitation of the surface with a good floor cleaner is often required. We recommend the Nice ‘n Clean ‘Agi-Bug’ system. The unique scrubbing tool allows you to clean your floor surfaces whilst standing up.
Do you need assistance or advice with cleaning the tiles and concrete surfaces in your home? We can help – our safe, approved techniques use high pressure to enter all the tiny cracks and irregularities.
- Call Jeff Nice on 0411 47 37 19 and ask for a tile cleaning quote and then get a 10% discount. With 20 years’ experience, Jeff will call out and perform the job and give you his expert advice.
Frustrated with spending hours cleaning your home? Why put up with it? It’s an embarrassment! Take action, and make it Nice ‘n Clean today.
Call Jeff Nice for a “quick quote” – 0411 47 37 19 and get a 10% discount if you book same day.
The sealing tiles dose not make them slippery. How ever it dose make the water and contaminants to sit on top of tiles longer water sitting on top may cause them to be slippery.
Tile can be walked on with in two hours of sealing.
If using a natural penetrating sealer is being used there is no charge in the look of tile. When you wet the tile there will be a differents in the way that tile reacts to water.
A topical sealer leaves a coating on top of the tile that come in either a gloss satin or mat finish. This type of sealer dose not normally allow vapour transmission. Penetrating sealers work form beneath the surface to protect the tile and leave the natural look if your tiles.
Brisbane Service Area
- Brisbane City & CBD – Petrie terrace, Spring Hill, Highgate Hill, Southbank, South Brisbane and West End, East Brisbane, Kangaroo Point, New Farm, Teneriffe, Newstead, Bowen Hills, Wooloongabba, Fortitude Valley
- Brisbane Eastside – Coorparoo, Camp Hill, Carina, Wakerley Greenslopes, Tarragindi, Dutton Park, Carindale, Redland Bay – Thornlands, Ormiston, Alexandra Hills, Victoria Point, Cleveland, Capalaba, Mount Cotton, Birkdale, Wynnum, Manly, Lota, Thorneside, Wellington Point, Sheldon, Gumdale, Chandler, Carbrook
- Brisbane Southside – Goodna, Sunnybank Hills, Sunnybank, Seventeen Mile Rocks, Redbank Plains, Mt Gravvatt, Kuraby, Norman Park, Holland Park, Seven Hills, Acacia Ridge, Rocklea, Forest Lake, Eight Mile Plains, Annerley, Springfield, Runcorn, Springwood, Browns Plains.
- Brisbane Northside – Kelvin Grove, Red Hill, Herston, Ashgrove, Kedron, Aspley, Chermside, Hendra, Nundah, Virginia, Zillmere, Geebung, Stafford, Bracken Ridge, Bald Hills
- Brisbane Westside – St Lucia, Fig Tree Pocket, Kenmore, Moggill, Pullenvale
- Moreton Bay – Kippa-Ring, Redcliffe, North Lakes, Dakabin, Rothwell, Clontarf, Woody Point, Deception Bay, Bribie Island