Breathe life into tired old grout
What is Colour Sealing?
The colour sealer itself is a special acrylic resin colour seal that contains a modified urethane sealing agent that is pigmented to 19 colours. It provides the highest degree of stain protection and greatly reduces the maintenance required to keep you grout looking new. All while retaining the original look and texture of your grout.
Colour Sealing Grout can be used to refurbish, restore and is a must for new grout installs also makes 20 year old grout look like new again.
Areas Serviced – Birkdale, wellington point, Capalaba, Belmont, carina, New farm, Hamilton, Bridgeman Downs, Cleveland, Chandler, carina, Carindale, Gumdale, Wakerley, Wishart, Rochdale.
Grout cleaning breathes new life into your old tiled floors and tiled kitchen and bathroom walls – Call Jeff Nice for a “quick quote” – 0411 473 719.
WHY DO YOU NEED GROUT COLOUR SEALING?
Grout Colour Sealing benefits:
- Clean and Sanitary Grout Lines.
- Consistent grout colour for better appearance.
- Reduced Cleaning labour costs for in-house personnel.
- Eliminates the need for harsh chemicals for routine cleaning.
- Resists staining, mildew and discoloration.
- Eliminates impossible stains.
- Make that white, pure white again. (even the toilet)
- Brightens existing faded or outdated grout colour back to new.
- Eliminates need to remove and replace grout when redecorating.
- We have 12 grout colours to choose from.
- We guarantee our Colour Sealing work for 15 years.
- Free on-site consultation and quotations.
- No need to replace that expensive tiled floor or Grout.
The sealing tiles dose not make them slippery. How ever it dose make the water and contaminants to sit on top of tiles longer water sitting on top may cause them to be slippery.
Tile can be walked on with in two hours of sealing.
If using a natural penetrating sealer is being used there is no charge in the look of tile. When you wet the tile there will be a differents in the way that tile reacts to water.
A topical sealer leaves a coating on top of the tile that come in either a gloss satin or mat finish. This type of sealer dose not normally allow vapour transmission. Penetrating sealers work form beneath the surface to protect the tile and leave the natural look if your tiles.