Carpet Spot Dyeing Brisbane
Carpet spot dyeing is a specific service where colour in your carpet is returned to a bleached or faded spot. Many times, bleach marks have taken colour from your carpet. Carpet spot dyeing replaces the original colour with a white stained area.
Sometimes when the stain hasn’t been rinsed properly, the affected area can turn a yellow or pink colour. The means that the fibre has been damaged. In this situation, the objective of the carpet spot dyeing should be to make the spots less obvious.
Generally, the smaller the spots, the better the results. The aim of carpet spot dyeing is to blend the spots in, giving your carpet a nicer and more consistent look. Carpet spot dyeing is a skill that should be left to the experts. This is where we can help!
If you are located in Brisbane, we would love to discuss your carpet spot dyeing project. When it comes to your carpet, we roll out superior service and workmanship, so don’t delay, contact us today!
Areas Serviced – Birkdale, wellington point, Capalaba, Belmont, carina, New farm, Hamilton, Bridgeman Downs, Cleveland, Chandler, carina, Carindale, Gumdale, Wakerley, Wishart, Rochedale
The sealing tiles dose not make them slippery. How ever it dose make the water and contaminants to sit on top of tiles longer water sitting on top may cause them to be slippery.
Tile can be walked on with in two hours of sealing.
If using a natural penetrating sealer is being used there is no charge in the look of tile. When you wet the tile there will be a different in the way that tile reacts to water.
A topical sealer leaves a coating on top of the tile that come in either a gloss satin or mat finish. This type of sealer dose not normally allow vapour transmission. Penetrating sealers work form beneath the surface to protect the tile and leave the natural look if your tiles.
Brisbane Service Area
- Brisbane City & CBD – Petrie terrace, Spring Hill, Highgate Hill, Southbank, South Brisbane and West End, East Brisbane, Kangaroo Point, New Farm, Teneriffe, Newstead, Bowen Hills, Wooloongabba, Fortitude Valley
- Brisbane Eastside – Coorparoo, Camp Hill, Carina, Wakerley Greenslopes, Tarragindi, Dutton Park, Carindale, Redland Bay – Thornlands, Ormiston, Alexandra Hills, Victoria Point, Cleveland, Capalaba, Mount Cotton, Birkdale, Wynnum, Manly, Lota, Thorneside, Wellington Point, Sheldon, Gumdale, Chandler, Carbrook
- Brisbane Southside – Goodna, Sunnybank Hills, Sunnybank, Seventeen Mile Rocks, Redbank Plains, Mt Gravvatt, Kuraby, Norman Park, Holland Park, Seven Hills, Acacia Ridge, Rocklea, Forest Lake, Eight Mile Plains, Annerley, Springfield, Runcorn, Springwood, Browns Plains.
- Brisbane Northside – Kelvin Grove, Red Hill, Herston, Ashgrove, Kedron, Aspley, Chermside, Hendra, Nundah, Virginia, Zillmere, Geebung, Stafford, Bracken Ridge, Bald Hills
- Brisbane Westside – St Lucia, Fig Tree Pocket, Kenmore, Moggill, Pullenvale
- Moreton Bay – Kippa-Ring, Redcliffe, North Lakes, Dakabin, Rothwell, Clontarf, Woody Point, Deception Bay, Bribie Island