Outdoor Areas Cleaning Brisbane
We Clean Pools, Decks, Patios and Pathways
These areas take a beating from Mother Nature – usually the sun will kill the bacteria and fade the stains, but if you have trees or shaded spots, you will soon find continuous bacteria from the dampness – and it can be quite slippery, and dangerous.
It can grow on concrete, tiled areas and timber decks – especially on decks, it can rapidly ruin the paint surface.
What to do? First, try a mild solution of bleach – this will usually remove algae, moss and mildew. But if this doesn’t work, then call Nice ‘n Clean – it might bea different problem , caused by rust, grease, oil and vegetation.
Pools can be quite difficult – the water chemicals can cause the lime from the grout and concrete to leech and this whitens the side of the pool – you can see it in many areas. We can certainly clean it, but without proper re-sealing, the problem may return – we can help with the re-sealing.
General household cleaners are not designed for natural stone. While natural stone “looks natural”, in fact the manufacturers polish the surface with a mechanical process, then treat it again with a polished coating which gives that “sparkling” look that we love.
With improper cleaning, you can rapidly cause the decay or stripping of the polish, and then the stone can be attacked. Even weak acids (like lemon-based “natural” cleaners) can accelerate stone erosion.
Some cleaners may etch the polish, discolour or scratch surfaces. Highly acidic substances, such as citrus juice, coffee, vinegar and soft drinks will cause etch marks in surfaces like marble, limestone and travertine. They should always be properly sealed
How long should you run your pool pump? Ideally, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. But since that’s not feasible for everyone’s budget or equipment, we recommend running your filter at least 10 to 12 hours a day. That’ll turn the water over a few times and help keep your pool safe and clean
Use this mix for a light jobs where no real problems or staining exists (basically just removing surface dirt and freshening up the deck). 2 cups white household vinegar mixed with 1 gallon of water. Pour over surface, leave for 10 to 15 minutes then brush with a stiff broom. Rinse well.
Just mix one cup of bleach in a gallon of water. Scrub the solution in with either a brush or broom.
Brisbane Service Area
- Brisbane City & CBD – Petrie terrace, Spring Hill, Highgate Hill, Southbank, South Brisbane and West End, East Brisbane, Kangaroo Point, New Farm, Teneriffe, Newstead, Bowen Hills, Wooloongabba, Fortitude Valley
- Brisbane Eastside – Coorparoo, Camp Hill, Carina, Wakerley Greenslopes, Tarragindi, Dutton Park, Carindale, Redland Bay – Thornlands, Ormiston, Alexandra Hills, Victoria Point, Cleveland, Capalaba, Mount Cotton, Birkdale, Wynnum, Manly, Lota, Thorneside, Wellington Point, Sheldon, Gumdale, Chandler, Carbrook
- Brisbane Southside – Goodna, Sunnybank Hills, Sunnybank, Seventeen Mile Rocks, Redbank Plains, Mt Gravvatt, Kuraby, Norman Park, Holland Park, Seven Hills, Acacia Ridge, Rocklea, Forest Lake, Eight Mile Plains, Annerley, Springfield, Runcorn, Springwood, Browns Plains.
- Brisbane Northside – Kelvin Grove, Red Hill, Herston, Ashgrove, Kedron, Aspley, Chermside, Hendra, Nundah, Virginia, Zillmere, Geebung, Stafford, Bracken Ridge, Bald Hills
- Brisbane Westside – St Lucia, Fig Tree Pocket, Kenmore, Moggill, Pullenvale
- Moreton Bay – Kippa-Ring, Redcliffe, North Lakes, Dakabin, Rothwell, Clontarf, Woody Point, Deception Bay, Bribie Island